@OrturTech: Maybe you guys can help me.
Got my LM2 20W today, assembly was easy and setup in LB was fine as well.
Now I got these results:
- Circles are not round
- Focus point is always a line, not a dot. Focus from 35mm or 55mm.
- Lineends dont meet, there is a cutoff between them.
Here is what I did:
- Check if the belts are tight, but not too tight. The Y-Bar glides from an angle at around 45 degree from front to back. From left to right at maybe 60 degrees.
- Check different focus points
- Check if the frame is rectangular
- Checked if the X and Y are calibrated, they are. burnt a rectangle with 300x300, all sides fit.
What else can I do ?