Ortur Laser Master 2 setup question (Mac user)

Hi, this is my first post and maybe this has been addressed many times. Can someone help or lead me in the right direction on how to set up my Orthur Laser Master on a Mac? Since the update software & driver are for a PC. I’ve downloaded Lightburn and was able to add it as a device on the program but when I go to “Start” this is what the console window shows. The machine moves and stop then tells me to reset. What am I doing wrong? I’m a total noob to the laser thing. Thank you
Ortur Laser Master 2 Ready!

OLF 137.

Grbl 1.1f [’$’ for help]

[MSG:Check Limits]

[MSG:’$H’|’$X’ to unlock]

[MSG:Caution: Unlocked]

ok

Starting stream

ALARM:2

On or near line 6:

Stream completed in 0:00

[MSG:Reset to continue]

das selbe Problem habe ich auch:

Auf Verbindung warten …

Auf Verbindung warten …

ok

Homing

ok

<Idle|MPos:0.000,0.000,0.000|FS:0,0>

ok

Stream wird gestartet

ALARM:2

Auf oder in der Nähe der Linie 4:

Stream fertiggestellt in 0:00

[MSG:Reset to continue]

habe einen screenshot hochgeladen

mir sagen die Fehler Meldungen nichts ;(

Laser steht vorne links in der Ecke

Gotcha, I adjusted the switch. Thank you. I got it to work, I got it working, I needed to enable laser firing in setting. How to I calibrate it, seems to be off a little. Do I slow down the speed or does it need adjustment?

BTW, with the new Laser Master 2 it comes already updated so you will not need to update the firmware.

Turn ON (green) ‘’ in the ‘Device Settings’ window. Restart LightBurn to have it take effect. Then control the power from the ‘Move’ window.

Please explain this a bit more. What is this “it” you refer to, and what does ‘off a little’ mean?