Ortur LM2 20W Lost Connection and Laser Output Problems

I have had the Ortur Laser Master 2 20W for almost a year and engraved about 30 projects < 1 hour. My last project, the engraver started losing connection, so I attempted to troubleshoot based on all the other threads I’ve seen. (Stabilized usb connection, platform, reset grbl…) Then after I restored connection, the laser stayed on 100% power all the time no matter how I toggled the power settings or program. Lastly the red light stayed on but the machine no longer homed. So yea there is that.

Ordered a new main board (3 actually) installed new one today. Ran a test on a previous 1 hour long job seemed to be working fine but it lost connection again about 10 minutes in. Based on what I have read I grounded the frame to my workbench. Connection issue seems to be fine but now the power issue came back and it is constantly firing at what seems to be 100% no matter what I do.

Do I have to replace the laser head now? I’m having serious buyers remorse here. With all the spare parts I could probably build a second machine if I get it to work. Any direction where to start would be appreciated.

Why not contact support for warranty?
ortur.tech/support
this said something weird going on if your 2nd new board became faulty within mins
Would be easier to diagnose via ticket because i dont come here often enough to track correctly please.

Done thanks

How was this resolved? It seems like I am having a similar problem with a different machine.