I’m coming to you because I can’t find why the hell i’ve this problem!
I have the ortur since ~1 year and at begining, everything works very well.
But no long time ago, problem have started. First, the cutting needed more passes, and seem to have less power, it’s was just dust on the lens, but i’ve take this opportunity to upgrade with a G8 lens.
And, print some heigh ajustement gear for more confort.
But now, when the lazer make X movement, the laser seem to be ineficient.
- First i think it was the motor (when active = drop power) but it’s not.
- Then i suspect the belt, i adjust it : nothing change (well, when i’ve loose it, it was worst)
- I’ve check the lens to see if there is dust, indeed, some have make their way and i’ve put all my hope in this. But nope.
- I’ve suspect the lens, so i’ve put the old one : same result
- I’ve remove the heigh 3d printing part, just in case… but nope.
- I’ve try different version of lightburn, but you know what ? Haha.
Sooo, i’ve you some idea ? The Ortur main board ? The board attach to the laser ?
A defective bearing ?
Thank you ~