Ortur Master 2 20w - Suddenly Weak Engraving

Hello
I just received my laser master 2 20w engraver and using the laserGrbl it started to work perfectly, but after like 10 usages, suddenly it started to engrave badly. For example, im gun cases foam, it was engraving very well at 11000/12000 mm/min engraving speed with the laser power at 1000 that i believe its the max, as it shows in the tips picks on the .zip file that i downloaded. When i was going to start another engraving, it wasnt engraving at all. I found that very wierd so i tried to reduce the speed for like 10000, still nothing, i had to put it on around 9000 to engrave (with this speed it was cutting all throo the foam before) but it was still engraving very bad, it was missing lots of spots. Before all this i even tried to engrave on metal and it worked very fine at around speed 8000.
Is there something wrong with the laser? Because i tried to change lots of times the engraving speed and even tried using a different computed, tried to restart the engraver, unplug it from power, reinstall the drivers, restart pc, nothing worked. I was so happy about it and now it’s so sad that it stoped working properly suddenly.
I even tried to change the laser intensity with the 3 custom buttons that come in the .zip file to apply on the laserGrbl, but didnt make any difference.

Hope someone can help me with some fix or maybe the laser or something is faulty? :frowning:

I can share with you pictures of the before (right engraving) and the after the problem (bad engraving).
link: https://files.fm/u/5uuaacx7

Best regards

Greetings Ricardo

12000mm/min is 4x max speed, so you must have that figure confused

Regardless could you open a ticket @ https://ortur.tech/support

Thanks

Hi Gil,
Nop im not confused, i did some engravings at 13000, 15000 and 11000. I know that max is 9000 but it was accepting that values, but maybe it was assuming just the 9000 i dont know.
I dont know if you checked the photos but you can see that before it was working very well and when the problem started it just fails on engraving.