Ortur Q.C. sloppy

I don’t know what to think about Ortur Q.C. Because the lower trolley wheel bushings were installed backwards on my 15 watt, the back board that X drive stepper motor mounts to Broke!! I got that fixed, I bought a piece of plastic, cut out my own back board and I’m on the road again. A few days ago I noticed that my 7 watt would not burn a straight line, then the belt jumped off the X drive gear. I found where Ortur left out the two bottom screws that hold the X drive stepper motor to the back board. This made the track belt jump off of the drive motor. The track belt had so much tension on it that it pulled (or bent) the back board and the x drive motor forward and downward out of alignment. I bought both of these machines in May of 2021. Not a good record for Ortur. I don’t think I’ll be buying any more Orturs again. I’m still waiting for replacement parts to come in. 4 to 6 weeks delivery time?

Shame on you Ortur. So now I looking for a new brand of laser. The only thing that I do know is that I don’t want a Glowforge , they are to noisy. I am open on thoughts about what new machine I should buy. Let me know please.