Overheated engraving stops

Indicates that fire protection has been activated. I have this machine in a very cool place. I disconnected it for a whole day. As soon as work starts it indicates the same. How can i solve this?

Maybe you can disable in software or find the problem which more than likely you have wiring problem or bad sensor.

1 Like

Those sensors respond to infrared light, but can be triggered by very bright visible light: sunlight or bright room lamps can trigger the sensor.

There should be a way to reduce the sensitivity (or completely disable the sensor), but the exact command to do that depends on the particular controller and firmware version. Contacting Longer (or whoever they are) may be helpful.