Overlay wrong output in Workarea / Turn Arround Work area 90 degree

Hi All, hopw someone can you give me an advise,

i am looking for a Solution, i will show you in pictures:

Picture one “Overlay Position”

I Pictured in Green the Workarea i see with my Camera, and everything is fine. but when i click on Overlay, the Overlay move to a positon that is not under my Cam and i cant work with, how can i set the Overlay Position to the Same positon under my Cam.?

Picture two “Turn 90degree right”

I pictured you my Work area in Lightburn and give you also a view for my Sculpfun S9 to show my issue.

My Work Area on the Screen goes from South to North, but i want to turn my Work are in Lightburn by 90degree right to have a work area West to East. Where i can change the seetings?

Thanks in advance to help me out with my issues i appriciate it in advance.

Best wishes

Maybe what your asking. Settings.

i checked it and seem not effecting for my issues rather then effecting to anything :smiley: nothing happens after i checked the box.

Does it turn green? Restart lightburn.

yes it turn green and i restart the whole system, didnt see any effect, what should happen?

If you want to turn the workspace by 90°, you need to change some things (e.g. motors and limit switches). It is explained here: Workspace extension kit - Diode Laser Wiki

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.