Pattern aligned in Line, but not fill. Help!

I have been struggling with this for a couple of days now and can’t figure out what is going on. Below are pics of the design I am trying to engrave. If I put the text and constellations as “fill” then everything seems to shift to one side (except for the line frames), but if I switch everything to “line” then everything lines up exactly as the design is shown on screen. I can’t figure out what is going on. Any help would be appreciated.

Examples below.

This all looks fantastic. Maybe a little bit of soot or smoke but fantastic.

Can you point out the misalignment for me. There are two or three things it can be. I might be able to help you narrow it down by knowing how much it goes out of alignment and where it happens.

I’m a little confused as to why I would have to point out the misalignment? It’s pretty obvious.

Look at the names in relation to the boxes that frame them.

There are a couple of points of technique that can cause problems like this.
This particular case is more subtle than most.
Are you willing / permitted to share your LightBurn file publicly on the forum.

If it’s proprietary / private you should be able to DM it to me and I can take a look or you can email it to Support@lightburnsoftware.com with a link to this thread and someone at LightBurn will be able to review it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.