PC Died. Can't Upgrade License or Use License Portal. Kinda Stuck

The laptop I had running Lightburn died, so I replaced the SSD and reinstalled Windows. I figured I would upgrade my LB support contract and version then reinstall.

When I try to login to check out with the renewed contract, the site says the username/password is wrong (I use a pssword manager, so I know it’s saved).

When I try to reset the password, using the email address from my original license email, it says that email doesn’t exist. No other email I use works either.

When I click the link to the software/licensing portal in my original purchase email, I can see the license number, but can’t download the software anymore. I’m not even sure what version I was on using the original license, or what I can upgrade too. In addition, I need to revoke the old license from the crashed machine so it is available now.

Should I create a new account that is the same as my old account, or is there something else I should do? It seems my old account is sort of gone-ish.

Thanks

Best to send this directly to support@lightburnsoftware.com, where we can discuss private license key information freely. :slight_smile: We will help you get sorted there.

Done. Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.