PLEASE HELP, REALLY NEED SOME HELP - btt skr v1.4 needs wiring up

I’m really hoping someone can help.

My ex partner has done something to my laser cutter co2 and it won’t work, hes left wires hanging out in spite, when i’m trying to home the laser its really loud and vibrating, here is a photo of the motherboard hes used, he upgraded it from the original, but i have absolutely no idea what to do, im not good with anything like this, i can’t use my laser cutter now and need it for my business, here’s the wires that are out too, i really hope someone can tell me where they need to go, i know i’ve pulled the white thing off the end of the wires when i was trying different slots, i dont want to do anymore damage to it

Would be helpful if you could create a composite image with all the components and then draw the interconnect between all the components. Right now it’s difficult to correlate one image to the next. Or else create an abstract diagram with the components and labels, and then show how they are wired.

Also, can you more thoroughly describe the symptoms that you’re seeing? What are you doing, what do you expect to happen, and what happens instead? What works, what doesn’t?

Does the machine end up homing or does it not move at all? A video might also be helpful. You’d have to host it elsewhere and link here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.