Polar 350 / LB ZiAxis

New to laser cutting, so please go easy on me! With my Polar 350, when performing two tasks for the same design, ex. an engrave and a cut, my Z-Axis reverts up after the first task is performed correctly. When I set the correct Z-axis for both tasks, it performs the ENGRAVE correctly at the Z-Axis offset I set up, but once it starts the CUT, the Z-axis offset reverts all the way up. Any clues what I’m doing wrong would be much appreciated!

I’m not up on these with their Z axes…

Try this thread and see if it helps… if it doesn’t address the issue, you can search the site for your machine and Z…

@BillieRuben has a Gweike and they are similar… maybe she can assist…

:smile_cat:

What version of LightBurn are you running? We recently made some changes to this.

Good morning - I’m running LightBurn 1.4.05, built Wed 2023-08-02. I appreciate your response, but it appears to be working now. Honestly, I’m not entirely sure, but either I stumbled across something I was doing wrong and inadvertantly corrected it, our I got the latest update and that addressed my issue. But in the end, it’s working as it should be! Thanks again!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.