Possible bug - Preview not calculating multiple passes

I noticed the ‘preview’ window no longer takes into account multiple passes on a fill layer.
The instructions sent to the laser are still correct - it engraves multiple passes - but the preview “animation” and time calculations only show 1 pass.
For ‘cut’ layers multiple passes are still showing correctly

Mine is showing both passes.

Here is a screenshot - also 1.3.01
The 00 layer is set to 2 passes. I forwarded the preview window to show it is nearly finished with the job but it’s just nearing the first pass over the design.

On the laser it makes the 2 passes as instructed.

I know this displayed correctly (for me) in 1.2.04 - I was running that version all of this year before renewing my subscription and jumping to 1.3

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I can confirm seeing the same behavior when using a DSP Device Profile. GCode profiles appear to be working as expected. We will generate a report for this and will update here when we have further to share. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got report back from Oz, “fixed and will be in the next patch/release”. Thanks again for drawing our eye. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.