I have a 50 watt blue and white converted to a true 60 watt tube and power supply and it has a Rudia RDC6442G Controller.
I am doing a cut test now that I switched over to Lightburn and I am having an issue. I setup a grid from 10% to 95% in increments of 5% and the speeds from 1 mm/s to 29 mm/s. The Max power is 100% and the Min is 9% in all of the colors and I adjusted the column power output via power scale for each one accordingly. I have the speed on the X axis and the power on the Y axis. And they are grouped by the power scale in columns. I will post a screenshot of the file setup.
Now it does the cutting from bottom up starting at 29 mm/s, once it gets to 16 mm/s it stops outputting in all of the power increments and starts a faint mark at 15mm/s @65%. At 1mm/s @30% it starts to show up again and then keeps getting darker the higher the power. So on 1mm/s @ 10% there is no output.
Also I did a similar test for engraving and all went well.