Preview shows different from what I want

I had similart probblem before. There must be a setting enabled addlling this kerf and I donmty know where to disable it. As you see in pics I’ve uploaded itrs adding an offset or kerf again . Can you tell me where to turn this off and how I remove it now with this project

weedclockusaweed

Set the kerf in Cut Settings. Adjust other settings to your liking. Then push “Make Default”.

1 Like

Im here having the same issue. My preview is different from whats on screen. Can anyone help??

Ive included screenshots

Im trying to cut out text. Do you need to do something before sending it to laser

Im trying to cut out the words Amazing Grace like you see in pic here only its how great thou art

Heres another project cim habving probs with. Same type issue. Preview diff from. whats on scxreen.

Send a screenshot of your cut layer properties

The prob turned ouyt to be kerf. myu kerf should by 0.08. Howerver, when I set my laser to run 5 passes I think it was applying kerf times 5 too. Is this correct. Because I can set kerf to 0 and everything great

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.