Print and Cut Frame Slop

Hello,
I am attempting to use the print and cut feature to get perfect alignment using registration marks because I have found the camera alignment to be unsatisfactory. I am using a Ruida controlled C02 laser with a 600 x 400 mm bed. In the middle of the bed, I have aligned a 9 x 12 in workspace frame (228 x 304 mm) so I have plenty of extra room. On the top left and bottom right corners of this workspace frame, I aligned my registration marks and set the top left as my first target and the bottom as the second target. However, when I put a cut file inside the workspace and “align outputs to target” I get a frame slop error. In some cases, my machine will run the file anyway and sometimes it won’t. I’ve had other instances where the file will begin the cut and stop 1/4 of the way through and say no extend space. I am relatively new to laser cutters and can’t seem to find the issue as I’ve allowed plenty of space for the laser head to move as it makes the cut.
Thank you,
Alex

Solved the issue, did not set “start from” to “absolute coordinates”

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.