Printing from LightBurn questions

I am trying to print this graphic from within the file menu, but the body of the man bending over is not printing. I have tried changing things around, such as layer colors, line/fill, etc, but nothing helps. It seems as though it should print, as everything else does, but… Can anyone help me with this? Also, the LightBurn template is set to be 8.5" x 11", but it prints out at 6" x 4.5". Can anyone tell me how to get it to print at the 8.5 x 11 that the template is set at? Thanks!

I think the man body is filled because this.

1 Like

No. I tried setting that to a different layer color and set it to ‘line’ and it prints without the body. I also tried removing it completely and it still prints without the body.

So what I wound up doing was to make a square in LightBurn, convert it to path, and then used node editing to make the square match the shape of the body. Deleted the original body in all of the designs, and replaced it with the one made in LightBurn. It prints great now, but I have no clue why it would not print correctly with the original vector. I still need to figure out why it will not print to the same size as the LightBurn template, however.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.