Problem "Connecting to Controller"

Hello both,

my name is Dominik and I am new here in this forum. I have a problem with my chinese 80W CO2 lasercutter since one week and I don’t know the problem…

I want try to explain my problem.

I have this lasercutter now since 4 month. No problem on all this days with the machine…

But than… I worked with my laser cutter, no problems happend (maybe 4 hours).

But since the next day, I have this Problem:

• First I load up the .dfx data into lightburn and press start. The programm beginns to start but before the laser starts to cutting, I get the message on my controller screen: Connecting to controller…

I try also other things and so I’ve found out, when I am cutting a circle or a square, I have no problem. And I think, okay… that would be great, now let’s look, what happend, when I create a word into lightburn (Hello).

I press start, and the H is cutting out, then laser will go to the next letter, I get again the message on my screen “Connecting to Controller”…

Knows anybody this problem or can anybody help me?

I don’t have change no parameters between this days, and so I can’t explain, where comes this problem from…

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Dominik

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.