Problem since this morning with my Atomstack X20 Pro 130W

Hello everyone!
I have a project of 30 trophies to do and since this morning, at the 15th board, I have encountered a problem.
The filling is done but the laser turns off as soon as it has to make lines, so no more cuts…
I am attaching the photos of the settings and a video so that you can see better.

WhatsApp Image 2022-10-29 at 21.50.45 (1)

Video : Dropbox - Video.mp4 - Simplify your life

The same problem arises when I do in GCode or from LightBurn.

Please help me !

I had a problem something along the same line. I had to reset the settings to default. Not sure if this will work for you but it is worth a try. Remember to write down the settings you are using before you do it.

Bottom left corner “Reset to Default”
Then reenter your settings and try it.
Hopefully, it will work. Good Luck!

Might give constant power a try…

Seems odd it would just change… ?

:smile_cat:

No, that didn’t solve my problem.
I thought the filling was working but no, it looks like the laser is dying, it does not give all its strength…
At first we could measure around 0.5mm of hollow, there it’s just a “pencil” filling…
I don’t know what to do, is there a hardware problem? I only have the engraver since September 1

The GCode you emailed to support looks correct, so it’s possible that there is a hardware fault with the laser itself. Check to make sure the wires connecting the laser head are secure - sometimes it’s as simple as that.

Here I confess that I am lost.
Here are my connections…

You might want to keep it a little more tidy… That stuff is down in the innards…

The laser is a consumable… do you have any idea how much time you have on it?

All you can do is check the inputs to the laser and see if they are acting correctly, if so the laser module is all that’s left… :sob:

That is awfully soon to lose a module… Who was the vendor…? Can you query them?

Good luck

Has total less than 20 days of use
This is Atomstack same seller, I bought it from official website on August 26, 2022

You can check the voltage and pwm signals with a voltmeter. That will confirm that the software/hardware up to the laser module is working.

That’s as far as you can go…

I’d contact them and see if they can help you out…

Thank you for your help,
I check, do you have values to recommend to me?

Electricity: 220V
Power: 24 V DC
Laser: 3.2 - 24 V DC

Is laser the pwm voltage you read?

That is usually a ttl level compatible, so above about 2.5V it will be on…

Mine will take up to 24 volts, but it turn on at about 2.5V…

How did you make it vary… ?

I’m not sure if this is your problem but I’ve went through something similar where the laser would just stop randomly. I did some research and found that static buildup was causing the issue. By running a grounding wire from module to frame and frame to main board solved my issue.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.