Problem: User Input in dialog boxes not accepted

Hello

Dialog Box text entry problem:
When i enter a numeric value in a dialog box text field and submit it , The value is reset to original .
When i enter the value a second time and submit it, the input value is accepted.

Specific Description:
Create a rectangle
Go to Shape properties
Select the text box for corner radius and either double click the current value to select it as a block or use delete/backspace to remove everything
type 0.33
Submit your entry by hitting [Enter] or by hitting [ Shift + TAB]
The first time you do this. your values are ignored and the text box is set back to 0
If you leave the dialog box open and try again, user values are accepted and a corner radius is set.

Expected behavior:
When you enter valid data in the UI text box, it is validated and accepted on the first try.
Not reset to original forcing the user to do it again.

Workaround:
Do it twice or hit the increment/decrement arrow buttons on the right of the text box before attempting to enter values directly.

Other Notes:
There are other instances in the UI text box entries where this happens as well. I did not make a note of which settings and which text boxes , but i use rounded rects a lot so I focus the BUG attention to this particular options and setting UI dialog box

User Config:

LightBurn 1.2.01, built Thu 2022-07-21 @ 15:05
Created by LightBurn Software, LLC
Software

Windows Version Microsoft Windows 10 (10.0) Home 64-bit (Build 19043)
DirectX Version 12.0
Processors

Number of sockets 1
Number of threads 8
Socket 1 ID = 0
Number of cores 4 (max 4)
Number of threads 8 (max 8)
Manufacturer GenuineIntel
Name Intel Core i7 7700HQ
Codename Kaby Lake
Specification Intel(R) Coreā„¢ i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz
Package (platform ID) Socket 1440 FCBGA (0x5)
CPUID 6.E.9
Extended CPUID 6.9E
Core Stepping B0
Technology 14 nm

@LightBurn_Staff
Hello
How do i know that someone from Lightburn has read this thread and evaluated my claim as
BUG
USER Error
Works as designed.

Is this the correct place to report potential BUGS?
It would be nice to know if the issue reported was at least seen and evaluated.

Can i get an update ?

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.