Problem with a Yora 6550

I’m hoping for some help here, I have a Yora 6550 laser engraver. When I first got it it worked fine. Now it barley responds. When I have it on Current position it will move once when I hit the move button, when it is on User Origin I get a warning that says I am out of the usable work area. And when it is on Absolute Cordinates it will move freely, but i still am not able to run any jobs.
I am hoping someone can help me. Thanks

Start here to ensure you have everything set correctly: Adding a Laser - LightBurn Software Documentation

Continue through the documentation until you complete the Simple Project, to get things working as expected and a good overview of LightBurn.

And this is worth review as well: Common Grbl Setups - LightBurn Software Documentation

This is what the machine is saying when i try to make a project.

Starting stream

ALARM:2

G-code motion target exceeds machine travel. Machine position safely retained. Alarm may be unlocked. (Right-click the ‘Devices’ button to reset the connection)

On or near line 2:

Stream completed in 0:00

[MSG:Reset to continue]

ok

Grbl 1.1f [’$’ for help]

[MSG:’$H’|’$X’ to unlock]

[MSG:Caution: Unlocked]

ok

Grbl 1.1f [’$’ for help]

ALARM:9

Homing fail. Could not find limit switch within search distance. Defined as 1.5 * max_travel on search and 5 * pulloff on locate phases.

ok

Grbl 1.1f [’$’ for help]

[MSG:’$H’|’$X’ to unlock]

[MSG:Caution: Unlocked]

ok

These are alarm states reported from your control board. We provide some information as to what these mean.

ALARM:2

G-code motion target exceeds machine travel. Machine position safely retained. Alarm may be unlocked. (Right-click the ‘Devices’ button to reset the connection)

And…

ALARM:9

Homing fail. Could not find limit switch within search distance. Defined as 1.5 * max_travel on search and 5 * pulloff on locate phases.

Does this system have limit switches?

Here is a list of the Grbl Alarms and Errors to help in understanding:

I don’t think there are limit switches. I have the working area set to 19.75/25.52

I have reset the connection, still giving me the same issue.

Also got this- G-code locked out during alarm or jog state.