Problem with Lens Calibration Wizard

Hi
When I use the Lens calibration wizard it shows the dots fine. I press the Capture button and it comes back with a figure of 0.14 which it says is 'Great! Click Next. However after I click Next nothing happens, it just stays on the Capture screen, and only the Cancel and Back buttons are active. If I click on either of them then when I go to Calibrate Camera Alignment it says that you need to run Lens Calibration Wizard first.
What is going wrong here? Am I missing something?
Running latest version on iMac.

Thanks
Chris

you have to do a complete “set” of captures , not just one,

after each capture the photo changed telling you where to place the pattern next.
once the entire set of captures is complete , there will be no more “next “ button .

i hope this is helpful.

When you click ‘Next’ the sample image changes to show you where to move the pattern card to, and there are 9 captures in total to take. If you get really good scores for the first 5, you’ll have the option to skip taking the corner captures (they’re a pain in the butt).

Thanks Oz. Can I suggest some sort of message that provides that information as I didn’t notice that the picture had changed or that I was to continue capturing?
regards
Chris

1 Like

Thanks Barrie, Oz has replied too.
Cheers
Chris

cheers Chris

yes, i agree with you , it’s not obvious that the image has changed.

it would be clearer if there was a header
“capture 1 of 9” etc. which changed to indicate progress.

once you have the camera calibrated , it is a whole new world .

i love it so much that i’ve ordered the new high res camera to replace my current one. it arrives here in uk tomorrow.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.