problem with lightbrurm

My atomstak s10pro is all inverted and every circle made to the exact size comes out oval, please, could someone provide me with the correct working configuration for it and lightburn

Make sure Origin value in Edit->Device Settings is set to bottom-left.

1. make sure your machine is mechanically sorted. Belts properly tensions, pinion gear on stepper motors properly secured with grub screws. Do a full mechanical review of the machine and make sure there’s no slop anywhere in the system
  2. make sure rotary is disabled in LightBurn
  3. if after all that, you are still getting ovals then you may need to calibrate axes. Needing to do this to address for ovals on a commercial system like yours that hasn’t been modified is atypical. Or at least circles should not be so obviously apparent. So first make sure there is not a different reason for this. If all avenues are explored then calibrate axes using Edit->Machine Settings->Calibrate Axis. Before doing this, take a backup of your current Machine Setttings. Doing this when not actually necessary may lead to calibration issues in other designs.

Good evening, thank you for your support, I managed to solve the problem by changing the machine’s configuration and changing the course of the y in the alignment of the axes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.