Problema al conectar laser de fibra

Hola a todos, he adquirido una laser de fibra, y me instalaron el programa Leapion, pero yo quiero usar el Lightburn, el tema es que al instalarlo, no me detecta la màquina. Alguien puede ayudarme?

Hello everyone, I have purchased a fiber laser, and they installed the Leapion program, but I want to use Lightburn, the issue is that when I installed it, the machine did not detect me. Can anybody help me?

Welcome! I am not personally aware of the control system included with your Leapion fiber setup. LightBurn provides support for GCode-based motion systems, along with Ruida, TopWisdom, and Trocen DSP motion controllers. Additionally, the current release of LightBurn provides support for EzCad2 based galvo controllers, more commonly referred to as “fiber lasers”. It supports fiber, CO2, and UV laser sources driven by an EzCad2 supported control card, using USB to connect to your PC, Mac, or Linux system.

If you can share a bit more about the control system used in your laser, we can better determine compatibility. :slight_smile:

Muchísimas gracias por su pronta respuesta. El driver que me instalaron para el uso de la máquina es Cypress FX2LP Sample Device, no se si eso ayude a la consulta que ud. me hace.

Thank you very much for your prompt response. The driver that was installed for the use of the machine is Cypress FX2LP Sample Device, I don’t know if that helps the query that you. makes me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.