Problema con administrador de licencias

Hola buenos dias. No consigo entrar en la pagina de administrador de licencias,no me llega el correo de recuperacion de contraseña,quiero resetear los ordenadores donde tengo instalado el Lightburn ya que solo me deja instalarlo en dos ordenadores, en el tercero me da error y necesito tenerlo en tres. Ya pregunte sobre este tema y me dijeron que se podia instalar en tres ordenadores gratis,pero me es imposible. Muchas gracias.

Hello good morning. I cannot enter the license manager page, I do not receive the password recovery email, I want to reset the computers where I have Lightburn installed since it only allows me to install it on two computers, on the third I get an error and I need to have it in three. I already asked about this topic and they told me that it could be installed on three computers for free, but it is impossible for me. Thank you so much.

Make sure you deactivate license on any computers that you are not using Lightburn on.

Solucionado.Cambie de zona europea a zona norteamerica y ya pude recibir el mensaje.Muchas gracias.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.