Problemas con mensaje de fuera de área de corte (Problems with out of cut area message)

Hola buen día tengo una cnc sculpfun S10 y en ocasiones me sale un mensaje de que el corte está fuera de los límites de áreas y no tengo idea de por qué lo hace.
A pesar que que reviso si algo está fuera de los límites de la máquina y todo.

Hello good day I have a sculpfun S10 cnc and sometimes I get a message that the cut is outside the limits of areas and I have no idea why it does it.
Although I check if anything is out of bounds on the machine and all.

Maybe check out this guide about the coordinate systems: Coordinate systems & workpiece alignment - Diode Laser Wiki This explains how to use them.

It happens to me all the time with an S30, I cut everything in the middle, using the current position as the start, I don’t know what it could be …

Wrong settings or procedure. The point where the laser is started, is treated as 0,0. If you don’t do anything else and set the origin of your project to the middle, then half of the project is in negative space. Make sure you home at first and then move the laser using the move window to the middle position. Then you can make use of the whole workspace. Check the guide above for more explanation.

1 Like

Thank you! very kind