Problemas sculpfun S9

Hola, tengo un problema con mi S9 y es que al hacer rellenos me salen lineas verticales como si fuera un codigo de barras y no se como hacer que desaparezcan.

Hello, I have a problem with my S9 and it is that when I fill in I get vertical lines as if it were a barcode and I don’t know how to make them disappear.

• First, check your mechanics carefully: Guide to mechanical adjustments and maintenance - Diode Laser Wiki
  • Next, speeds above 3000 are already critical with the mechanics of the S9. If you want to have high-quality images, use speeds around 2000-3000mm/min, not faster. You can go faster, but you will need to carefully adjust the mechanics and the settings.
  • The material will have another influence. Wood sometimes has an internal structure that gets exaggerated by the laser process.
  • Finally, I’d recommend to use a scan angle of 45°, which will decrease the influence of a single axis to the result.

gracias por la respuesta, la mecanica está ok, haré pruebas a 45º y no más de 3000 mm/min.
Ya comentaré los resultados.
Muchas Gracias.

Thanks for the answer, the mechanics are ok, I will do tests at 45º and no more than 3000 mm/min.
I’ll comment on the results.
Thank you very much.

Hola a todos, creo que he dado con el fallo, haciendo pruebas me he dado cuenta que el motor del eje X suena mucho y creo que ahí puede estar el error.
Cambiaré el motor y pondré aquí los resultados.
No puedo enviar aquí en el foro un video del sonido que hace, pero es un sonido, check, check, check, check,

Hello everyone, I think I have found the error, doing tests I have realized that the X axis motor sounds a lot and I think that the error may be there.
I’ll change the motor and post the results here.
I can’t post a video of the sound it makes here on the forum, but it’s a sound, check, check, check, check,