Problems installing 64bit Lightburn

I updated my computer to the 32bit version today and then got a message telling me I needed to update to the 64bit version.
I am using a Surface Pro i7 computer with plenty of RAM running Windows 10
I tried updating and got a message that MSVCP140.DLL was missing. I uninstalled the 32bit version of Lightburn and then Visual C++ and then tried installing the 64bit version of Lightburn.
This time it got past the MSVCP.DLL problem and looked as if it was going to install, however when I clicked the final install it told me “the drive or UNC share you selected does not exist or is not accessible. Select another”. As soon as I click OK it takes me back to the start and I am unable to install.
Has anyone any idea as I need this working for contracts that have to be done this week,

Can you elaborate on what this means? Were you previously on 32-bit and upgraded to 64-bit? I don’t believe there’s a way to upgrade in place. This requires a full reinstallation. Did you do this? Doesn’t sound like it based on you having to uninstall LightBurn later.

Can you open System Information and take a screenshot?

Upon re-reading this it sounds like your OS is 64-bit but you had previously installed 32-bit LightBurn. Please confirm.

Please take screenshots of the LightBurn installation process.

Correct I used the 32bit as I have always had a problem with installing the 64bit version. Now it is a neccessity. I’ll try and get screenshots when I try again tomorrow.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.