Happy to help. All the files I am sending to my laser are .lbrn2. The images worked, and the images with text combined worked. The text-only files didn’t. The laser could trace the outline but when play (or send direct to laser then play) were actioned, nothing happened. The laser job clock just carried on ticking well past the normal engraving time but no movement. When I opened the door it alerted me that the job was still running and it paused the ‘ghost’ job. I am using a Mac and the software version is Big Sur 11.4. I tried exporting the text as ai and then re-importing but it still didn’t work. I also created new text files in case it was a compatibility issue but they didn’t work. The laser did work on one job when I was using single letters, one at a time. Uninstalled 1.0 and went back to the last version and everything that didn’t work, did. I hope that makes sense, not easy to explain.