Problems With Chinese 6040 Laser Machine

Hi, Everyone.
Thankyou for your previous help.
I have a new problem. Originally I was getting two dots on the tape in the first mirror. The one directly after the laser tube lense. The machine is very weak when doing cuts, even when the power was increased.
When doing the pulse test, by pressing the pulse button there would be nothing, unless I held the pulse button down for 5 seconds then it would create a mark on the tape.
Looking at the tube at the back of the machine there seems to be purple light but it is flicking left and right.
Has anyone seen this kind of behaviour before? Is the tube knackered?
Thanks
Ian

Unfortunately, I think so.

Here are the links to the video I took of the tube operating when the pulse button is held down.

Hi bernd.dk,
Thanks for the reply I posted a video link of it in action for everyone. Was hoping it was something else before committing to purchasing another tube.
I am based in the UK, anybody know a good company to purchase laser tubes from/
The information on the tube is as follows:
co2 laser tube model F4
Peak Power 120w
Rated Power 100w
Serial Number 276-1119-065

www.bjefrlaser.com.cn

It is not the video that supports my opinion, but that you have to pulse in 5 sec. At M1 you should always get a brand mark after a few milliseconds if you are spot on.

Here is another angle

Closer End View

What is powersetting in your video? And you have hold a piece of wood in front of M1 to make sure you hit the mirror?

Yes it used to…I could quickly press the pulse button and it would create a dot.
In your opinion would you say the tube has gone? Could it be a power issue?

This is the view of the mark it made but after holding down the pulse button for 5 seconds. It would not mark it with just a single press of the button.

The power Setting was at 20 percent max and min.
Even when trying to cut a circle in lightburn I increased the power to 50 percent but it just made a very light circle…

Stop a little that the laser beam flows round this way does not mean that the tube is broken! But if you use 5 Seconds to make this spot …, it is not in the center but anyway there should be a quick firemen on tape. - What does your ampemeter say?