Project not found

Hello ! I’m new here ! I have a problem when i try to open a LB project i saved. If I save the project on desktop and then I try to open it, everything works fine, but if I save it in another partition, in a folder where all my laser files are, and then I try to open it, I get this error: “The file “D:\Laserfiles” could not be found”. Also if I start the program before and then import the same file, it works. Thanks

Which version of LightBurn are you running? I believe there was an issue in older versions where files with spaces in the name could fail to load if you double-clicked them, but I think that’s fixed. What is the full path of the file you’re trying to open?

LightBurn-v0.9.10.exe

So, i actually had a folder with a space in the name, like this : “laser files”, and that was the reason for that error. Changed the name of the folder and now it works, but its kinda stupid tho :slight_smile:

Agreed, and I thought I had fixed that. How were you trying to open the file? Double-click, or just open from within LightBurn?

Double clicking. If start the program first, and then import that file, it works.

This is fixed and will be in the patch release coming out soon.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.