Purchased License, have yet to receive License Key

I purchased the GCode License Key yesterday morning and received a notification stating that the License Key would be emailed within 5-10 minutes. It has been over 27 hours and I have yet to receive the License Key. I attempted to email the customer support email address but did not receive a response there either.

Hi Nate- I’ve just checked our support emails and I’ve found your email. It looks like someone replied to you with your key about 30 minutes after you sent your email. If you haven’t seen that response, try checking your spam folder. Some email providers can block emails from ever reaching any inbox, so you may need to try contacting us again through a different email address (gmail addresses work well).

You can also use try using the email address you contacted us through yesterday to access our license portal. You’ll be able to view your key there.

Thank you Tyler. I have went through my Spam Folder and could not find it so it may be being blocked. I have responded to my initial email and included added a gmail address.

I guess this is a common thing…so far it has been 3 hrs since I purchased it and I’m still waiting.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.