Question about adding objects to an Art Library folder

Windows 10 machine version 9.11

Have there been any changes in how objects are added to an Art Library folder? I may be confused but I thought that when I first started creating and filling Art Library folders I could import multiple files at once. Just “Control A” a directory full of SVG files and they would all be added to the folder with one click. Now I am getting a error message telling me
Am I doing something stupid or did the code change to prevent multiple file imports?

If I select one file from the same windows directory it will import correctly but it is adding a [1] or [2] after the file name like it already has a copy loaded? Not sure what thats about either.

I might’ve messed that up with the new file dialog - are you running the public release, or a beta?
Edit - I just checked and this works as expected for me. Are you importing the files from somewhere weird, like a shared network drive?

I am running the beta version, the directory is on my local C: drive. I even tried moving the files to a new directory and I still got the same message about only not being able to load multiple items.

I was able to eventually load all the files, I just had to do them one at a time.

I just posted an updated version to the beta folder. Give that a try and see if you still get the message. There have been a few things cleaned up with the new file browser stuff. I was expecting to see bugs with this.

I loaded the new beta and the import multiple file worked perfectly (like it used to). Whatever you did seems to have fixed it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.