Question about BETA version

I did a search and couldn’t find an answer to this question.
I want to try the Beta version to utilize the 9 point lens correction. If I download and try this version, can I simply go back to my 1.4.04 version and all my machines will still work properly?? I just don’t want to create any issues for myself. I realize I can swap back to EXCAD but I wanted to give LB a whirl. Also, I notice the beta versions are 32 bit, I am running a 64 bit computer, is this an issue?? Any input would be greatly appreciated! TIA

Which beta version? they have one for the public beta also… If you can access it, then you should be able to test drive it…

I can run the release version and the beta at the same time… Although I run Ubuntu, lots of people appear to be running both versions without issues.

Check your os, I think you can load both versions and use whichever you wish.

:smile_cat:

1 Like

Thanks Jack! I’m gonna go for it! Hopefully I wont be posting back soon, all stressed out! Ha!

1 Like

Don’t perspire it… Lots of people here to help, so feel free to ask… Lots of opinions/facts/procedures…

Have fun

:smile_cat:

1 Like

OK, playing with the 9 point calibration tool. I enter 300 for my lens and 250 for the box size output. When I frame, the box is closer to 250mm, I run the test, the new settings are applied. I then draw a 200mm box on the canvas and mark it…myresulting mark is 210x194. I have done this process 5 times and continue to get these results. Any idea whats going on? I can manually adjust scale but I am still skewed by around 3mm when I cross square the marked box…perhaps theres bugs still??