Ramen Laiser aktivieren

Hallo,
wie kann man bei: Laiser - Ramen
(Die Schnittgrenze vom Laiserkopf verfolgen **(Strahl deaktiviert)
den Laiser aktivieren???
Vielen Dank für eure Hilfe

Hello,
how can you with: Laiser - Ramen
(Follow the cutting boundary from the laiser head ** (beam deactivated)
activate the laiser ???
Many thanks for your help

If you have the Laser Fire button enabled, holding Shift when you click either of the frame buttons will enable the beam at the low-power setting for focusing while the frame is run.

To enable the Laser Fire button, Device Settings - LightBurn Software Documentation

Danke der schnellen Antwort, ausprobiert und läuft :+1:
Auf “Dauer” lässt sich das nicht einstellen???:thinking:

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jens

Thanks for the quick answer, tried it and runs: +1:
This cannot be set “permanently” ??? :thinking:

Kind regards
Jens

Danke der schnellen Antwort, ausprobiert und läuft :+1:
Auf „Dauer“ lässt sich das nicht einstellen???:Denken:

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jens

I am not understanding this question. The Laser Fire button should be available once set to display. Having the beam on at all times is not safe, thus the use of the ‘Shift’ to turn on temporarily.

Mit “dauerhaft” aktiviert meinte ich das beim Drücken der Rahmen Taste automatisch der laiser als Anzeige der Größe mir an geht. Also ohne zusätzlichen Umschalttaste drücken zu müssen

With “permanently” activated I meant that when I press the frame button, the laiser as a display of the size automatically comes to me. So without having to press an additional shift key

Sorry, maybe offer the detailed description of the exact steps, step-by-step, as a better way of sharing. I am not understanding what you are wanting to do. Paint as complete and detailed as a picture, so we can “see” what you are wanting to accomplish.

Mit “dauerhaft” aktiviert meinte ich das beim Drücken der Rahmen Taste automatisch der laiser als Anzeige der Größe mir an geht. Auch ohne zusätzlichen Umschalttaste drücken zu müssen

With “permanently” activated I meant that when I press the frame button, the laiser as a display of the size automatically comes to me. Even without having to press an additional shift key

So…
Wir hatten ja besprochen wie ich bei der Schnittvorschau den Strahl mit an schalte um zu sehen ob und wie es auf das Werkstück passt. Dazu schrieben sie : “Wenn Sie die Laser-Feuer-Schaltfläche aktiviert haben, wird durch Halten der Umschalttaste beim Klicken auf eine der Rahmenschaltflächen der Strahl in der Niedrigleistungseinstellung zum Fokussieren aktiviert, während der Rahmen ausgeführt wird.”
Soweit so gut.
Nun wollte ich dazu wissen ob man dies nicht dauerhaft umstellen kann so das beim Drücken der Rahmenschaltfläche automatisch der laiser mit an geht, ohne die Umschalttaste am PC mit drücken zu müssen

So…
We had discussed how I switch the beam on during the cutting preview to see whether and how it fits on the workpiece. They wrote: “If you have activated the laser fire button, holding the Shift key while clicking one of the frame buttons will activate the beam in the low power setting for focusing while the frame is running.”
So far so good.
Now I wanted to know if you can change this permanently so that when you press the frame button, the laiser automatically goes on without having to press the shift key on the PC

No, there isn’t. This could be dangerous, so you need to hold shift to have the beam on during a Frame.

Danke für die schnelle Antwort und ihre Geduld

Thanks for the quick answer and your patience

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.