Rating function

Can we hope to see a dimensioning function for drawing elements one day …
I must not be the only one spending a lot of time creating my pieces so that I can cut them or engrave them …
I’m not talking about the two functions at the top of the taskbar, but about quotation …
It would be nice to think of users who use Lightburn for work … not just engraving photos on wood, tile or glass … although I find it very creative …
Thank you in advance…

LightBurn provides a few ways to dimension, or measure a shape, but this does not sound like what you want. You will need to describe what you are after with a bit more detail.

LightBurn is laser design and production software. LightBurn is not Job Costing or Production Facilities Management software.

LightBurn provides many features specifically designed for “work”. We work closely with large production houses and manufactures to understand their unique requirements, targeting efficiency and job management from the design phase to completed projects.

Is there something in particular you can describe you feel is missing?

Look at the photo … This is what it is about … I have imported a jpeg for example … of a part that I would like to draw and cut with Lightburn … As you can easily understand, it is necessary be able to rate the elements for
to be able to cut the parts with the laser in the CP of 5 mm … Do you understand my question ???
Best regards

If it would help, you can post in your native language and we will do the translation on this end.

LightBurn does not currently provide an auto-dimensioning tool as you described.

If you are a professional designer, mechanical engineer or similar and have a real production, then you probably also have the opportunity to use Autocad or a similar program which is intended to construct and design with … But you can not operate a laser machine with Autocad, you can do it perfectly with LightBurn. Another thing is that Autocad costs $ 1775 per year, LightBurn not even 5% of it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.