Raycus 30w rc10010 fiber no se detecta

Hola compré un láser de fibra usado del que la única información que tengo es lo que creo que es la marca y modelo un Raycus 30w rc10010 fiber, la máquina funciona perfectamente en un pc nuevo con Windows 11, con el programa que tenía el anterior propietario, un ejecutable dentro de una carpeta, BslApp.exe, que vino acompañado de un PDF que se titula BSl SeaCADF5.0, no sabiendo identificar realmente cuál es el nombre de la aplicación, también se instaló Cypress USB-Serial Driver funcionando todo a la perfección, también decir que soy usuario de hace años del programa usando láser de CO2 y Diodo, el problema es que no consigo que Windows, Windows 11 en el mismo PC nuevo, vea la máquina, el programa no da fallo alguno, simplemente no encuentro forma de conectarme, no aparece ningún puerto para escoger en la pestaña “Láser” la instalación de LightBurn se llevó a cabo siguiendo la guía que se proporciona al efecto para láser de fibra, se importó bien la configuración y en Administrador de dispositivos tiene instalado Cypress FX2LP Sample Device¿sería posible que el láser no fuese compatible con el programa?

Hello I bought a used fiber laser of which the only information I have is what I think is the make and model a Raycus 30w rc10010 fiber, the machine works perfectly on a new PC with Windows 11, with the program that the previous owner had, an executable inside a folder, BslApp.exe, which came accompanied by a PDF that is titled BSl SeaCADF5.0, not really knowing how to identify what the name of the application is, Cypress USB-Serial Driver was also installed working everything perfectly, also say that I am a user of the program for years using CO2 laser and Diode, the problem is that I can’t get Windows, Windows 11 on the same new PC, see the machine, the program does not give any error, I just can’t find a way to connect, no port to choose from appears in the “Laser” tab, the installation of LightBurn was carried out following the guide provided for the effect for fiber laser, the configuration was imported well and in Device Manager you have Cypress FX2LP Sample Device installed, would it be possible that the laser was not compatible with the program?

I found a rc1001 30w. It comes with EZCAD Lite. I seem to remember It will work with Lightburn if it uses the earlier version of EZCAD.

Look for Raycus communication issue when searching the forum postings.

I think this is Seacad, as far as I know, Lightburn isn’t compatible. :man_shrugging:

It needs to be able to run EZCad2 to be Lightburn compatible.

:smile_cat:

Creo que si esto es Seacad, entonces, hasta donde yo sé, Lightburn no es compatible.

Debe poder ejecutar EZCad2 para ser compatible con Lightburn.

:smile_cat:

This appears to be the case.

LightBurn does not currently support SeaCAD controlled Galvo lasers at this time. The control boards are different from EZCad II and EZCad II Lite control boards. Control of the SeaCAD controller is still in development.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.