Rdc6442s pcb power ff

Hola comunidad perdon mi ingles, hace unos dias, tuve un alza de voltaje y quemo mi placa madre rdc, por lo que vi es reparable por que fallo un regulador xl2596s-5.0e1 , sera posible cambiarlo ? a alimentar la pcb de otra forma, no se si el lm2596 funcione

Hello community, sorry for my English, a few days ago, I had a voltage surge and burned my rdc motherboard, from what I saw it is repairable because an xl2596s-5.0e1 regulator failed, will it be possible to change it? to power the pcb in another way, I don’t know if the lm2596 works

Hola, si el LM2596 esta bueno para remplazar. Deberia se reparable solo ten cuidado que no dañes la tabla madre, desculpa mi español. Mi esposa es hispana y yo estoy aprendiendo LOL

Hi, yes the LM2596 is good to replace. It should be repairable, just be careful not to damage the mother board, excuse my Spanish. My wife is Hispanic and I’m learning LOL

1 Like

Intente in cun lm2596 , y prendio lo que antes estaba muerto. Pero quedo blinking el led15 de 5V, cuando fui a medir estaba entregando 3V, Pareciera que si bien es compatible tendria que modificar la estructura de la placa para que lo ajuste a 5v y es imposible, Otra posible solucion es saltarme este regulador y poner otro directamente en la placa , pero no se el esquema

Tried in cun lm2596 , and it turned on what was previously dead. But the 5V led15 kept blinking, when I went to measure it was delivering 3V, It seems that although it is compatible, I would have to modify the structure of the plate to adjust it to 5v and it is impossible, Another possible solution is to skip this regulator and put another directly on the board, but I don’t know the schematic

Espera un minuto, déjame ver las diferencias entre los 2 componentes.

Parece que el que sacaste es una frecuencia fija de 12v 3A, creo que es posible que necesites encontrar el original
donde estas ubicado tienen unos distribuidores que llevan el repuesto original
el parpadeo es normal de donde mediste los 3 volts

Wait a minute, let me see the differences between the 2 components.

Looks like the one you pulled is a 12v 3A fixed frequency, I think you may need to find the original where are you located they have some distributors that carry the original spare part the flickering is normal from where you measured the 3 volts

Si estoy en el horno, nadie tiene el xl2596 , lo mas factible es traerlo de china, pero se demora. Asi que a esperar solamente

If I’m in the oven, nobody has the xl2596, the most feasible thing is to bring it from China, but it takes time. So just wait

Pruebe esto

try this