Waiting for connection…

Waiting for connection…

Grbl 1.1h [‘$’ for help]

ok

[VER:1.1h.20190825:]

[OPT:V,15,128]

Target buffer size found

ok

When I Switch on the device it is like stuck but Lightburn saws device is connected. But After switching on I can move the device to any position

I see no present or emerging problems with any of this information that you have shared. Some minor delays in connecting occur when the device is powered up. This all appears quite normal or typical.

When I Switch on the device it is like stuck but Lightburn saws device is connected. But After switching on I can move the device to any position

I think you are talking about this behaviour: if you only connect the USB cable and do not turn on the power button of the laser, the laser is already recognized but can’t be moved?
This is correct behavior. The moment you plug in the USB cable, the microcontroller on the board is powered up and running. That’s why LightBurn can connect to it. You can do anything you like already (e.g. changing firmware settings). The only thing you can’t do is move the motors, since they need the 12V power from the power supply. That’s also the reason you need to disconnect the USB connection if you want to reboot the controller. Turning it off via power button only disables the motors, but the control board is still active and running.