Recommended watts to engraving?

Hi guys!

I’m looking for a laser machine to engrave. I will use all kinds of materials (glass, metal, wood, acrylic …) But I have a doubt. What max power is recommended for engraving?
Is a 60w laser more accurate than a 100w laser? I’d read, more power = more faster but I do not know if it has a negative effect on the engraving quality. The machines has the same features and dpi.

Which one do you recommend? 60w, 80w, 100w?

PS: These laser machines works for cutting too.

I’m not an expert, but it seems to me that engraving benefits from something like 60-80 watts as opposed lesser or greater power. Higher-powered lasers, like the 100 watt example you used can’t operate over the full extent of available power and you may find that they will only fire at 20-65% power whereas a 60 watt may fire at 10-65% power, which might allow you more subtle control of the engraving process. The choice will depend to some extent on what and how you are engraving. Photos on wood want subtlety, and a lower-powered tube. For engraving powder-coated or Cermark-ed metal I think that you pretty much always want full power. I have a 60-watt laser and it works fine for me.

For strictly cutting, and no engraving, the higher the power the better, I think.