Reduced laser power after installation

-Ciao a tutti, ho usato la versione di prova e mi sono trovato bene, ho acquistato la licenza,la versione 1.02.04 e purtroppo non capisco come mai il mio laser ha perso potenza, sulla stoffa fa solo una leggera incisione e non la taglia più, il problema è il software perchè con GRBL funziona. Ho disinstallato due volte ma il problema rimane, cosa posso fare?

-Hi everyone, I used the trial version and I was fine, I bought the license, version 1.02.04 and unfortunately I do not understand why my laser has lost power, on the fabric it only makes a slight incision and does not cut it plus, the problem is the software because with GRBL it works. I uninstalled twice but the problem remains, what can I do?

Did you get this sorted? It’s been a few days. If this is working in LaserGRBL then there’s likely only a few possibilities.

1. Make sure that S Value Max in Device Settings matches the value of $30 in Machine Settings
  2. Make sure you’re working in comparable units. LaserGRBL is typically mm/min. Make sure that LightBurn is configured the same way in Settings. Make sure the cut settings themselves have comparable values.

No, I haven’t solved it, I don’t understand what the problem is, they also helped me from the support

Can you take a screenshots of:

1. Edit->Device Settings
  2. Full screenshot of LightBurn with a design loaded and cut setting showing

Also, run this in Console and return results:

$$

We did this test, now unfortunately I have to go, tomorrow I leave for a few weeks and I will not have access to the PC and the software. Thanks for your interest

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.