Replacing Cohesion 3D controller with Ruida 6445G

I have not been able to figure out the wiring on my home limit switches. They are wired NC. Also the Cohesion board used (6) wires for each axis and the Ruida only uses (3). If I get the axis to home than I can’t move them manually using the arrow keys. The “X” axis was working kind of but not now. The “Y” axis doesn’t move only “grinds”. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I also want to add a “Z” axis stepper and driver along with an auto focus. I’m at my wits end and had to walk away for a while. I don’t understand the polarity settings on the limit switches. I’m sure it’s simple. Please excuse my ignorance on all this.
Dave

Update: I now have X and Y axis moving with directional arrows. Y axis over shoots limit switch and crashes. It then reverses and slowly trips switch and backs off slightly. I don’t know if X homing is working as I can’t get past Y crashing. Any ideas as I’m sure it’s simple.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.