Resetting password on Ruida controller

I bought a used Omtech 70W laser. Tried to get into the settings which asks for a password. I have no idea what it is, googled it and have tried all the passwords that I found there with no luck. Is there anyway to reset it without actually knowing what it is?

Try looking at your Ruida controller itself and find the model number. I’m sure someone in here has the right password for you.

Here is what i found.

Ruida controller password At software on PC, the password is rd8888; In panel, the password for reset the default parameters is hf8888; the one to set current parameters as default value is cc8888 RDC6445G-related-products

Can’t you change what you need to via Lightburn?

:smile_cat:

Tried all them passwords and none of them work.

Tried to find the controller number and can’t see a number anywhere on it.

I was trying to get into system info and see how many hrs there is on the laser tube.

I believe Edit->Get Controller Info may show you the hours in use.

As for the controller number, open the chamber that stores the electronic bits. There will be a printed model on the controller that’s connected to the display panel.

None of them worked for me either… I was hoping you had some success…

I change all I need to via Lightburn Machine Settings…

You can google for another password, there are a number of them floating around. I never found one that would work.

I don’t let it keep my up at nights.

Take a picture of it… someone here can probably ID it… :face_with_spiral_eyes:

RX6666
To my “clone” Ruida, from Ruida :wink: it is this password.

Got it thanks for the help.

Did that password work?

Yes the RX6666 password worked. I appreciate the help.

Thanks for posting the password and that it worked…

Mark the thread solved…

Good luck

mmm, I can’t, that’s @Wildkaat’s job :wink: I am only the messenger.

Sorry… me bad… I though I was responding to @Wildkaat :face_with_spiral_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.