Rotary text mark

Hello Lightburners!
ROTATE TEXT MARK
So, I have this feature on ezcad-2 that helps to save a lot of time on my work when I’m engraving letters in my rotary. This feature, engraves one letter, then rotates to the next letter and so on until finish. This is specially useful when you don’t have a big logo (with letters) and need to brand a lot of mugs.
I don’t know if there’s this feature in lightburn, if it is, WHERE OR HOW to configure it please…
I’m already using lightburn just for my CO2 laser, but I also want to remove ezcad2, just because of this feature I cannot, also, if I configure Lightburn to make nonrotary works on my galvo, I loose my ezcad2 and have to remove Lightburn and reinstall ezcad2, such a nonsense.
I hope anyone can help me with this to move completely to LB
Thanks

I think you want to enable “Run Whole Shapes…” and set maximum size to a little wider than your largest letter and split size to just a little larger than that.

.

Hi, thanks for your answer but no.
On ezcad2 also have that option, but that’s not what I need.
Imagine the toyota logo, oval shape above centered and letters below. With this option, I can engrave letter by letter first, then the oval shape at the end. This saves me a lot of time because I’m engraving as a flat surface by small areas and without any extra configuration just the diameter of the object. The software automatically recognizes the shapes and

I do not know if this can be done on a Galvo, but you can convert the text to a path and select Fill Shapes Individually in the Cuts Editor window. Sample attached…

Lettet At A Time.lbrn2 (39.7 KB)

I don’t think LightBurn has this feature as described.

I would suggest using ‘Fill Individual Shapes’ as @Albroswift mentioned, then use a second layer and separate set of settings for a larger-than-slice shape, if required.

Are you able to test this and give us some insights on the speed improvement, if there is one? A well-calibrated rotary and slice size I would expect to be basically the same amount of time and quality.