Rotating connect machine

Hi there,
Unfortunately, my English is not that good and I had it translated in Google Translate.

I have a laser engraving machine Z ZELUS CO2 laser 50W engraving machine 300 x 500 with controller AWC708S Motion.

Now I would like to connect the rotation machine. Unfortunately, I cannot connect to the machine and keep getting an error message. “ERROR: Setting could not be read by the controller”. I connected the machine in the Y axis and set Work Mode Rotery to Enable.

Can someone help me please.

Deutsch:
Hallo,
leider ist mein Englisch nicht so gut und habe es im Google Übersetzer übersetzen lassen.

Ich habe einen Laser Graviermaschine Z ZELUS CO2 Laser 50W Graviermaschine 300 x 500 mit Controller AWC708S Motion.

Jetzt möchte ich gerne die Rotation Maschine anschließen. Leider kann ich keine Verbindung mit der Maschine herstellen und bekomme immer eine Fehlermeldung. „FEHLER: Einstellung konnte nicht vom Controller gelesen werden“. Die Maschine habe ich in der Y Achse angeschlossen und Work Mode Rotery auf Enable gestellt.

Kann mir bitte einer helfen.

The Trocen controller does not allow the rotary settings to be changed from software. In fact, you should not even be able to see the rotary setup option in the menu in LightBurn, you have to use the controller menus. Which version of LightBurn are you using?

Der Trocen-Controller ermöglicht nicht, dass die Rotationseinstellungen über die Software geändert werden. In der Tat sollten Sie nicht einmal in der Lage sein, die Rotations-Setup-Option im Menü von LightBurn zu sehen. Sie müssen die Controller-Menüs verwenden. Welche Version von LightBurn verwenden Sie?

Sie haben Recht! Über den Trocen-AWC Treiber sehe ich nicht die Rotationseinstellungen. Habe aus Versehen den RuiDa Treiber mit Trocen-AWC Installiert.
Habe die Version LightBurn 0.9.20
Wird die LightBurn Software in naher Zukunft für den Trocen-AWC Treiber geändert?

You’re right! I cannot see the rotation settings via the Trocen-AWC driver. Accidentally installed the RuiDa driver with Trocen-AWC.
I have the version LightBurn 0.9.20

Will the LightBurn software be changed for the Trocen-AWC driver in the near future?

I am disapointed that LIghtburn does not support the Trocen 708 controller. I would also like to know if this is is coming.

Why do you have this impression? Have you tried it?

From the front page of our main site: https://lightburnsoftware.com/

“Supported Trocen controllers include the AWC708C, AWC608, and TL-3120.”

And here you can see the Device Profile identified as available in the ‘Device Wizard’.

Or are you asking about rotary support for the Trocen? If so,…

This is not a limit of LightBurn, the Trocen controller does not provide access via software control.

Sorry, I didn’t make it clear I was commenting on the post about the rotary control. I wondered why LIghtburn doesn’t support rotary control, you have answered my question.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.