Rudia RDC6442S Setting file

Had a power surge which got my desktop computer and Rudia controller communications port. I have a new controller on the way and was wondering if anyone has a base settings file. I have a Omtech 50 watt.
Thanks
Steve

Lightburn may have saved your configuration, it’s a pretty smart piece of software. Search your machine for an .lbset file. It’s always a good idea to save this information via the ‘Edit → Machine Settings’ gui.

Did you try using the ‘other’ interface to the Ruida, i.e. Ethernet/USB?

Mines been hacked on a bit, but I think this is the oldest backup I have access to at the moment…
Check them over for excessively high acceleration rates… I looked at the first few fields only…

RuidaviaEthernet_20210724.lbset (12.7 KB)

Sad to hear about the hardware issues. Good luck

:smile_cat:

Thanks Jack but not able to search computer cause it is dead too. But the basic set will be a big help.

Thanks
Steve

D’oh!

I knew that… I hope mine will help you get back up. Is the Ruida totally dead also?

:smile_cat:

You should be able to pull the hard drive out of your machine and plug it into another machine to get access to the data on it as well.

1 Like

You could also shot omtech an email. They usually answer within 48 hours. To prevent several email’s send as much info as you can.

OMTech support

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.