Ruida Controller Compatibility

I just wanted to confirm that Lightburn will work with any Ruida controller? I am looking at getting the RDC6344G touchscreen controller. I figured I better double check that first.

https://forum.lightburnsoftware.com/search?q=RDC6344

I did search and saw those. I wasn’t able to come to a definite conclusion.

This post shows in the search results that @rockbreaker.ez was asking, @Rick referenced the discussion indicating that it should work, and finally @rockbreaker.ez’s profile shows he is operating a machine with that controller.

I guess checking someones profile info wouldn’t have been where I would have thought to look.

Me either. As I was looking through the results and found that post, I wondered “what happened… did he ever build it”. That’s when I got the idea, felt lucky, and hoped he had it listed in his profile. I was surprised it was listed in that exact detail. I guess the final step for 100% confirmation would be if he sees this thread (he was tagged so it should show up when / if he logs in again) and let’s us know that all works well.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.