Sad sad sad customer service

You sir, are on the wrong planet. This is planet Earth and you have missed the insterstellar highway to Zog. I wont try to educate you about Lightburn or the team, because your mind is closed. You wont be missed.

Nicely done Oz. Great product, Great customer service. You are not wrong here. I will continue to use and recommend your software to anyone who needs laser guidance software. Have a great day.

1 Like

I dont think LB was wrong in any shape or form here! I think OZ responded professionally - ( even tho that wouldn’t have been MY response) based on the initial email from the customer.

The customer’s tone is rude, (frustrated or not).

I have dealth with LB a few times, and had no issues.

Sometime, we get what we get based of what we gave!

1 Like

Enough said.
I feel sad for those who have no proportions and what real troubles looks like.
I do my best to show confused individuals the right way rather than to beat them for being wrong.

Everytime i use Lightburn i know I made the right decision.
Thank you team Lightburn.

I have been with L:ightBurn for a few years now. While I have not been privy to there customer service, LARGELY BECAUSE I READ ALL THE INFORMATION GIVEN ME, I will say this…Having ACTUALLY worked in the computer industry for over 30+ years, kindness begets kindness. You 30 years as a Radio Shack salesmen should have taught you that…

1 Like

I’ve been using LB for a few years now and I have had problems with keys when upgrading pc’s etc.

My frustrations were all of my own making, not reading the instructions fully…etc.

The help I received was second to none, I can’t fault the support or the program.:+1:

1 Like