Saving work after purchasing software

Used trial version and did not have any problems. After purchasing the license and downloading it I can not save any of my work. Using a windows computer. Same one I used the trial version on.

The trial version and fully licensed versions are actually the exact same software, just different keys. So something must have gone off with the installation.

Was there a reason you downloaded a new file? Did the installation complete successfully? You may want to reboot if you haven’t in case certain files were locked.

I have now tried to delete the old copy and reinstall new and I continue to get the same results. The interesting thing is if I open a project that was saved using the trial version it will let me modify it and save it. When I start a new project and hit the save it turns off the program and everything is lost.

The reason I downloaded another copy was to attempt to get it to work. BTW all other programs work fine on my computer.

Does the software show as being licensed?

If you continue to face issues I suggest you reach out to support@lightburnsoftware.com. They’re best equipped to support you for this type of thing.

Thought about that today and checked it and it does show it’s activated and the proper number of days left. I have sent their support people an email but they don’t respond.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.