Schiefer gravieren wird nicht ganz Weiß (Engraving slate will not be completely white)

Hallo, Bekomme es nicht besser hin dass die Gravur weiß wird ich habe verschiedene Geschwindigkeiten und Watt Zahlen probiert, liegt das am Schiefer?

Hello, Can’t get it better that the engraving is white I’ve tried different speeds and watt numbers, is that because of the slate?

Your work looks well controlled and excellent.

When I looked at my slate with a very strong lens I discovered small bulbs of yellow glass near where I engraved. These were only visible after a transition out of a white engraved effect to a high power.

You may find that very low power prevents the slate from making yellow-glass where the laser impacts it. This advice may not work for your slate as chemistry will vary from stone quarry to stone quarry. Different samples of stone may make the finished colour that you want impossible.

As an experiment I would attempt a High power run to generate as much yellow glass as possible then a second pass at a lower power to fracture the glass to make a white surface.

I encourage your to continue experimenting… I believe that you can get the results you desire.

Also es ist besser. Habe andere Marke und da war es nicht Gold. Zweimal Laser funktioniert nicht perfekt. Obwohl ich nicht verschiebe Laser er nicht genau. Egal man Merk aber ein Unterschied und es wird „heller“

Danke für den Tipp

So it’s better. I have another brand and it wasn’t gold. Laser twice does not work perfectly. Although I don’t move lasers it doesn’t exactly. It doesn’t matter, but you notice a difference and it becomes “brighter”

thanks for the tip

Hier noch mal das Bild

Here’s the picture again

Warum habe ich jetzt diese Linien?
Falscher Abstand - Focus?

Why do I have these lines now?
Wrong distance - focus?

This appears to be ‘lost motion’. It happens when something is loose on the machine or when commanded high speeds overwhelm the machine. It can also be caused by stray electrical noise interfering with data transfer.

Your previous work was perfect in this regard. If you have changed speeds or any cords or nearby equipment go back to what you were doing previously and see if the problem is corrected.

Are you willing to share the LightBurn lbrn / lbrn2 file?

I am not certain if it’s Line Interval or Scanning Offset that is generating this behaviour.

Focus mit Schablone eingestellt

Focus set with template

This may be worth review:

Bei mir wird Schiefer so gelb wenn der Laser zu stark eingestellt ist.

Danke für die Info, ich hab jetzt verschiedene Stärken Geschwindigkeiten versucht aber ein reines Weiß kommt nicht dabei raus.

Zumindest habe ich es geschafft dass ein grau heraus kommt

das ist doch schonmal was =) welchen Laser Ausgangsleistung hast du? Welche Einstellungen benutzt du?

Habe den A10 Atomstack
1500 und 80%

Ich würde sagen, 80% ist auch deutlich zu viel. Probier mal 20% und steigere das langsam, wenn es nicht reicht. Dafür sind ja auch Material-Tests da.

I would say 80% is also clearly too much. Try 20% and increase it slowly if it’s not enough. That’s what material test files are for.

6000-40% schaut gut aus.

Mach mal deine Konsole auf und gebe $$ ein was für werte stehen bei $110=
$111= ?

Bei beiden 6000.000

Alles klar =) kennst du schon Perfekt =) dann viel Erfolg weiterhin

Ok :slight_smile:

Was sagen eigentlich die Zahlen aus?

DIe Zahlen geben die Maximal Geschwindigkeit vor. Ich hatte mal versucht was mit 180mm/S zu lasern. Lightburn hat gesagt es dauert 2h es hat bei mir aber immer 3 Stunden gedauert. Der Max wert in der Konsole war ca 6000. 180mms = 10800. Ich habe den wert in der Konsole auf 12000 geändert und schon hat das Projekt immer genau 2 Stunden gedauert